POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Celestial Boxes (2 images 107kbbu) : The Celestial Boxes (2 images 107kbbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:32:16 EDT (-0400)
  The Celestial Boxes (2 images 107kbbu)
From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 31 Dec 2001 21:20:24
Message: <3C311B85.3973EA0B@global2000.net>
Here are two boxes with artistic images of the sun and the moon used as
heightfields to create engraving in the sides of the box.  The sun is
from the povray namedisk and I drew, scanned in and cleaned up the
moon.  I'll like to make a box for the stars and one for each planet and
one for the Galiliean moons.
Brendan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sunbox.jpg' (62 KB) Download 'moonbox.jpg' (47 KB)

Preview of image 'sunbox.jpg'
sunbox.jpg

Preview of image 'moonbox.jpg'
moonbox.jpg